Dealing with customers online while having a large number of products on a single page can be a nightmare if you don’t use table plugins. Yes! Rather than creating tables from scratch, table plugins are the most convenient and user-friendly option for any site owner. Furthermore, tables created with Table Plugins allow customers to easily locate, find, and view their preferred product on a website.
Tables can be created by simply pasting Google Sheets and Excel spreadsheets into the site, but this will mess up the format and data as well. Furthermore, such tables may not fit the screen or interface of all devices and may increase page loading speed by adding extra codes. So, how do you get out of it if you run a well-known website? Allow me to let you find out! What do you have? Can I make a guess?
Yup! You’ve hit the nail on the head; it’s Table plugins! And we’ve gathered here to tell you about the best table plugins for WordPress. The main feature of our recommendations for Table Plugins is that all of the ones listed below are the most recent ones from 2021. So, let’s get right to the point and make table formation easier for you!
Table Plugins for WordPress
- Ninja Tables
- WP Table Builder
- wpData Tables
Ninja Tables is a popular table builder for WordPress. You can use all of its amazing and numerous features for free. It is, as the name suggests, a powerful table builder with a dynamic plugin that is simple to use. You can create surprisingly impressive tables for your site in just a few steps, with no impact on page loading speed.
Despite the fact that it is free, it does not skimp on the following features:
- Give you a choice of 100 different table styles.
- Provide you with three CSS libraries as well as an infinite color scheme.
- Assist with the import and export of table data (CSV, JSON)
- Help you import tables from the TablePress, Unlimited Tables, and Data Tables Generator plugins.
- Convenient table arrangement
- Ninja Graphs
- Integration of Fluent Forms
- Provide extensive video and written documentation to back up your claims.
Upgrading to the Premium Plan:
Ninja’s free version can be upgraded to a premium version for $49 to $199 per year. This upgrade enables pro features such as real-time connection with Google Sheets, custom post-integration, front-end editing, and inserting photos and videos within tables.
TablePress is the most popular WordPress table plugin, with over 800,000 downloads and a 5/5 rating. Furthermore, it provides the user with the simplest method of placing the content table on the WordPress site.
The main feature is:
It adds a new TablePress page to the administrator’s interface where you can create tables without messing up the formatting. The fact that it is completely free is an added bonus.
TablePress is such a great table plugin that they offer all of the basic and pro features for free, as well as a premium version. These characteristics are as follows:
- Options for combining cells
- Allow for the editing and management of tables in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Create shortcodes Insert tables into your posts, pages, or text widgets.
- Give you a sneak peek at the table
- Allow the user to display a table anywhere in your theme by using the template tag function.
- CSS code for styling individual tables
- Tables can be imported and exported from Excel, CSV, HTML, or JSON formats.
- Fill the tables with links or images from the WordPress media library.
- Table data and structure editing options
- Table copying, duplication, and deletion options
- Import and export of entire tables
WP Table Builder
There is no better option for creating simple WordPress tables than this. It is also a free version of impressive table plugins with many hidden features, which are listed below:
- It includes seven different text, list, image, button, star rating, custom HTML, and shortcode elements.
- It allows you to rearrange all of the table content using the drop and drag feature.
- WP Table Builder allows you to quickly create a product table, content table, comparison table, or review list, among other things.
- It enables you to create new content for the table. Data can also be imported from XML or CSV files and exported in the same format.
- Tables have a simple shortcode that can be used in posts and pages.
A high-quality table plugin that you will never find! Yes, it is a freemium version with no advanced features. It allows you to add visually appealing tables and charts to a variety of websites, pages, and posts without the need for coding. This miracle, however, is available in two versions: ‘lite’ and ‘premium.’
The following features are available in the free version:
- Allows for the merging of cells.
- The free version allows you to add, remove, resize, and reorder columns and rows.
- Allows for custom cell formatting and includes the option to undo and redo.
- The ability to create shortcodes in cells
- It includes star rating elements, custom links, media, and custom HTML.
- Provides 14 different chart types via the Google Charts rendering engine, including line, column, pie, and donut charts.
- Tables created in Excel, CSV, JSON, XML, or PHP arrays are supported.
The following features are included in the premium version:
It gives you;
- Mode of operation: responsive
- Manually creating a table
- Filters for tables
- Countless tables and graphs
- Pro assistance Pro updates
- Tables that are adaptable
- Making a table from Google Sheets files
- Editing on the front end
- Support for query-based tables, such as MySQL
- The table constructor wizard generates tables step by step.
- High charts and Chart.js data tables are supported.
Visualizer is another example of a WordPress booking plugin that offers freemium services. It is available in two versions: free and paid. However, it is best known for its themes.
Features of the Free Version:
The free version includes
- Interactive tables and charts tables can be created, inserted, and managed into posts and pages.
- It is simple to respond to all device types and browsers.
- It allows you to make the line, area, bar, column, pie, scatter charts, tables, bubbles, and geo maps.
- Charts and tables can be customized.
- Permitting the use of Google Chart tools
- Data import from CSV, Excel, Google Sheets, and other formats is supported.
Premium features are supported by Gutenberg:
It charges $59 to $299 per year for the pro version. Lifetime subscriptions, on the other hand, can range from $159 to $799. Among the premium features are:
- Excel is a data editor.
- Import data from any database, as well as other charts, tables, and graphs
- Additional chart types include combo, timeline, candlestick, gauge, radar, spider, and a polar area.
- Data synchronization, support, and updates on a regular basis
- Chart creation from posts, pages, and so on.
- It enables site visitors to modify charts.
- Personalizeable private charts
Last but not least:
To summarize, WordPress table plugins are the best tools for quickly creating charts, tables, and graphs on any post, page, or site. For your convenience, we chose Ninja Tables, TablePress, WP Table Builder, wpData Tables, and Visualizer for discussion because they are at the top of the most recent 2021 recommendations. These are the best WordPress table plugins, and you can use them to take advantage of their many great features for a fee or for free.
Learn more from Development and read 4 Method to Solved WordPress Internal Server Error 500.